At Most Valuable Bridesmaid, we offer Day Of Coordination which consists of much more than being with you on the day of your wedding. 2 months prior to your wedding day, MVB begins creating your personalized timeline based on the existing contracts you have with your booked vendors. We review, minute by minute, all of the happenings before discussing and confirming all details and needs with your vendors.
Partnering with MVB provides you with support in the form of a cheerleader, a decorator, an assistant, a showrunner, an emergency contact, and more. On the day of the wedding, we will assist you in getting dressed, in making sure your house is kept clean for the photog, in loading the bus, in preparing meals, in making sure that everyone is following the timeline and in making sure your wedding vision is coming to life.
- Pre-wedding check list and prep
- Keep bridal party and vendors on schedule
- Help Bride/Bridesmaids/Family get dressed
- Load up transportation
- Accept deliveries
- Keep getting ready location clean
- Prepare food/snacks
- Supply steamer and emergency kit
Day of Coordination
In addition to Bridal Assistant tasks:
- Coordinate with vendors and prepare timeline
- Act as vendor contact
- Assist with photos
- Prepare ceremony line up and cue down aisle
- Distribute tips and final payments to vendors prior to departure
- Confirm decor placement and ensure vision is executed correctly
Amongst so many other things!
Bridal Shower Prep
- Decor and design planning/execution/breakdown
- Day of pick ups (Cake, balloons, florals)
- Timeline preparation
- Act as Vendor Contact